I believe that the content of this blog should be free. However, there are costs to running a blog including site, hosting and security fees, as well as featured projects. Since my intention is to turn this blog into a source of income, I feel it is important to disclose the following to my readers:
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
- This blog accepts income through affiliate links, sponsored posts, product reviews, advertising, and other forms of income.
- Although I receive a commission on affiliate links, the price remains the same for you.
- Compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or genuine opinions made by me on this blog. I will always give my honest opinion.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are mine alone. Any product or service claim should be verified with the manufacturer or service provider.
- Not all products, services or businesses mentioned now or in future, however, will be blog affiliates. Sometimes I will simply recommend things that have been valuable to me.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
As always, I strive to create honest and interesting content that I believe is valuable to visitors. I love and appreciate all my readers and make it my goal to be transparent about my blog and its content.